Monday, July 30, 2007

because because

I Live: by myself
I Work: in a cubicle
I Talk: smack
I Wish: I were an Oscar Mayer weiner
I Enjoy: telling people about my weird dreams
I Look: like hell
I Find: things when I'm not looking for them
I Smell: pretty
I Listen: to my downstairs neighbor's ceiling fan
I Hide: from people at work sometimes
I Pray: but rarely
I Walk: anywhere I can
I Write: my truth
I See: the forest for the trees
I Sing: in my car, and badly
I Laugh: when my friends make funny noises
I Can: do a cartwheel
I Watch: a 19" TV ... or is it a 13"?
I Learn: something new every day
I Dream: of giant rodents
I Want: to date someone cool
I Cry: at the end of Titanic
I Burnt: cookies
I Read: Harry Potter
I Love: my family
I Sometimes: don't know what I'm doing
I Touch: clothing on the racks at the store
I Hurt: more often than I'd like
I Fear: not being able to pay my rent
I Hope: always
I Break: records
I Eat: when I'm hungry or bored
I Quit: at 4:00 every day
I Hug: Mom and Dad
I Miss: my little brother in Seattle
I Hold: on just one more day, and things will go my way ...

No comments: