Monday, September 24, 2007

not liking people today

It seems like everyone is irritating me today. I am trying not to show it, but I just wanna go home. People who I've been talking to at work only have bad things to say (mostly "Here's one more thing for you to do because I don't want to do it."). And even people who aren't talking to me are being annoying. I overheard a manager say to one of his subordinates that he should check with him before he prints anything. Apparently, he thinks PRINTING is something worthy of micro-management. The guy sighed in frustration once the manager had left, and I FELT HIS PAIN!!

I swear, this job is getting to me. My gray hairs are OUT OF CONTROL!

I did, however, have a very nice weekend. Despite having to go into work on Friday, my day off, and not being able to complete either of the two things I went in specifically to do, the rest of the weekend was pretty fab. Some friends called me up on Saturday and we went out to see Superbad, which was hilarious! Then I went to a b-day party for a work friend. It was nice to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while, and I learned that a friend had just gotten engaged!! Then on Sunday I got a call from another friend and we went to see the movie Once, which was fantastic! I need to buy that music, like NOW!! And then I went to some friends' apartment for a home cooked early birthday dinner for myself, which was also wonderful. At the end of the night, I totally kicked their butts playing the Scene-It Friends edition! Yeah!!

So it was a good weekend. Maybe I'm just bitter that it's Monday.

No comments: