Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bah

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been feeling kind of uninspired lately. Even though I've had lots on my mind, I haven't really been in the mood to write about it. I'm hoping for two things to happen in the near future, though, so perhaps, if and when they do happen, I will have something to write about. I can't guarantee that they will be good things, seeing as how things have been decidedly crappy lately, but news is news, right? And at this very moment, I could not disagree more with the phrase "no news is good news." I'll explain later.

Ciao!

Oh! One good thing to report -- I bought my ticket for Lollapalooza today!! Woo hoo!! And The Secret Machines are playing!! Woo hoo again!! Yay for super groovy 3-day outdoor music fests in my very own city! (Did I just say "groovy"? Wierd.)

No comments: