Thursday, April 13, 2006

Woo hoo! Got one!!

Though I may have done this one before. Can't remember ...

1. What is your full name: Heidi Lynn *beep*

2. What color trousers are you wearing now: plain black

3. What are you listening to right now? People talking a few cubicles away.

4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? Hmm, TMI, I think? So we'll do my work number, which would be 00.

5. What was the last thing you ate: Just finished a Snicker's bar

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've done this one before. Oh well. Silver, I think.

7. How is the weather right now: Haven't been outside in a while and I have no windows, but I think it's warmish, but cloudy.

8. Last person you talked to on the phone: My dad.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Eyes and smile.

10. Favorite Drink: Cranberry juice

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink: Martinis - the fancy flavored ones

12. Favorite Sport: Volleyball

13. Hair Color: Brown

14. Eye Color: Brown

15. Do you wear contacts: Nope

16. Favorite Month: September

17. Favorite Food: My Mom's pot roast

18. Last Movie you watched: Batman Begins

19. Favorite Day of the Year: My birthday!! Or maybe Christmas.

20. Are you too shy to ask someone out: Nope, but it does take some mustering of the courage.

21. Summer or Winter: Summer, except when it's fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk hot

22. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs

23. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

24. Do you want your friends to respond back: Sure

25. Who is most likely to respond: Nobody, probably

26. Who is least likely to respond: Umm, everyone

27. What books are you reading: Oddly enough, I'm not reading anything at the moment, except my Configuration Data Management Certification study guide. Just finished reading "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency."

28. What's on your mouse pad: It's plain black

29. Favorite Board Game: You can be a winner at the Game of Life!!

30. What did you do last night: Visited my parents, ate dinner on the porch and watched "Lost" with my Mom.

31. Favorite Smells: Lilacs, Christmas trees, Strawberry Shortcake dolls (brings back memories of my childhood), baking bread, rain, birthday candles

32. Who inspires you? My friends and family

33. Buttered, plain or salted popcorn: Caramel

34. Favorite Flower: Lilacs, Daisies, Tulips, wildflowers

35. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.? I don't think I actually "say" anything until I get to work - unless I talk to the cat. If I'm talking to the cat, I'm usually telling her to be quiet. When she wants it to be, her meow is the loudest I've ever heard!!

36. Do you still talk to your best friend from high school? I had 4 best friends in high school. 3 of whom I still talk to and see on a very regular basis.

37. Pets: My roommate's cat. And my roommate. :)

38. Rock Concert or Symphony: Rock and Roll, baby!!

39. Play or Opera: Play

40. Have you ever fired a gun: Nope, but I might in the future. I'd like to learn.

41. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes.

42. Right-handed or Left-handed: Right

43. Smooth Peanut Butter or Chunky? Either.

44. How many pillows do you sleep with: 1 under my head and 1 on the other side of the bed.


Hmm, this was kind of boring actually. No really challenging or unusual questions. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Cheers!

No comments: