Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Scary

I was just rereading an earlier post entitled "Red-Winged Blackbirds," and it reminded me of a dream I had last night. I dreamt I was walking around my parents' neighborhood with an old childhood friend, and there was literally a strip-mall's-worth of businesses IN the subdivision that were new since the last time I'd been there. There actually WAS a Starbuck's, McDonald's, and a plethora of banks and gas stations, mixed right in with the houses! What is this (dream) world coming to??

Of course, this dream also included me having to go to court with a bunch of stuffed animals (penguins mostly) in costumes in order to get a doctor's note signed ... so maybe I shouldn't really attach any meaning to this ...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LMAO at the thought of you going to court with a bunch of stuffed animals (penguins mostly)! You're weird. :)