Monday, December 04, 2006

schizo

I've been changing things up a little around this blog here. I tried playing with colors a little with my previous "Dots" template, but just couldn't come up with anything I liked. So I found another template I could live with and started over. I think I'm happy with the way it looks now, but perhaps I'll make a tweak here and there before I'm completely satisfied. You likey?? Also, since I switched to the beta version, not only can I play with colors and fonts, now I have labels!! Yay! I wonder if I can go back and put labels on all my previous entries? I'll have to check it out!

Ok, have to go work now. Boo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat. bright. different. it looks different in i.e. than on firefox. I enjoy the scheme. I've only been into it for a couple minutes though.

Heidi said...

Is that like little. yellow. different. ?

What ever happened to Nuprin anyway?

p.s. Punctuation rules are meant to be broken. But only by me;