Tuesday, March 13, 2007

now I want pizza

I love my CVS pharmacist. Seriously, I do. He is a shining example of what a pharmacist (or any person working behind any counter anywhere, really) should be. He has consistently been very polite and friendly, and he is knowledgeable about just about everything I ask him. The most recent, and best example of his awesomeness, happened just yesterday. I went in to get a prescription refilled, and also picked up a couple other items. However, I could not find the alcohol pads I was in search of, so I asked the girl behind the pharmacy counter where they might be. She gave me some stock answer of "They should be in First Aid," to which I replied, "I looked there, but only found bottles of alcohol." She had absolutely no response to this. BUT, my favorite pharmacist happened to be in the vicinity, and overheard our conversation, so he asked another employee to grab a box of alcohol pads from the locked cabinet (silly me, not to look there), and hand them to me. Not to mention, he specified the less expensive CVS brand. AND he called me by my first name. SO GREAT!! I went in there a couple times before that and he wasn't there and I was so afraid he didn't work there anymore, but then yesterday I was relieved to find him once again toiling away behind the counter. I think even after I move I will still go to this CVS just 'cause of this guy.

Oh, and ALSO? So totally excited about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie for the dumbest reason ever. The movie itself could suck ass, but I would go see it anyway for sentimental reasons. My little brother and I used to watch the cartoon religiously, and we had the second live-action movie on video, and I think we may have watched it to the point of wearing it out. The best part was Vanilla Ice singing "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!" (I don't know if that's the name of the song, but them's the words.)

Turtle Power!!!!

No comments: