Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I should blog

I was sitting here at my desk, eating my bag lunch from home, reading someone's blog online (Is that redundant?) and thought to myself, "I should write a new blog." It's been a while since I updated, and I really should. However, my dilemma is that I really don't have anything to write about. At least nothing of any real importance or significance in the grand scheme of things. I suppose I could write about yesterday's adventures with Comcast, but I think it's enough to say that despite a minor crisis, I now have cable. I could write about the encounter I just had with an insensitive coworker, but I think it's enough to say that ... well, he's insensitive and what he thinks doesn't matter. Wait, does that make me insensitive now? I don't know. Moving on. I could write about my new apartment and how it's still a mess, but I love it. But apparently that can be said in one sentence and wouldn't require an entire post. That's not to say that I have never taken a one-sentence idea and expanded it to the point of filling up paragraphs with repetitive, droning drivel. I mean, have you READ my blog? Or maybe I should regale you all with the riveting story of how I walked into a large wastebasket this morning and gave myself a nice bruise right over the spot where I had given myself an injection just hours before. That was pretty fun.

But instead of writing about any of those things, I think I will just sit here and list all of the things that I COULD write about, but won't. And you will read it. Because that's what you do.

No comments: