Tuesday, October 09, 2007

good things, continued

Catching up ...

Best thing about last Thursday: I had ordered some caramel apples from a coworker and they were delivered on Thursday. Yummy.

Best thing about last Friday: It's a tie!! One would be the fashion show at work, which one of my coworkers emceed. T'other would be the live band karaoke at Pontiac Cafe with my friends (Before I got light-headed and had to go home, that is. And being up sick all night was no picnic, either.)

Best thing about Saturday: Polishing off another couple chapters in my reread of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Best thing about Sunday: Ice Cream sundaes at Margie's Candies with a good friend.

Best thing about Monday: I stayed home sick, so I popped in a DVD of the Dick van Dyke Show and watched all 6 episodes in one sitting. I love classic TV.

No comments: