Thursday, October 04, 2007

wednesday

The best thing about yesterday:

My mom and dad were talking about where they wanted to go for the winter, and if they'd be going anywhere at all. My dad jokingly said that he was going to go to Green Valley AZ and leave my mom here, because of all the hot women down there. All of the hot blond widows in their sixties who drive convertibles and he'll need a two-by-four to keep them all away. I told Dad that the only people I remember in Green Valley are old men in shorts and black knee socks playing shuffleboard, and old women at the pool with skin spilling out of their one-piece bathing suits. Dad said he'd give the hot blond convertible-driving widows his "sexy bedroom eyes" and then made a noise that sounded a lot like a snort.

Two-by-four indeed.

No comments: