Wednesday, March 12, 2008

missy poo

The whistling is going to drive me to an early grave. Or to homicide. I haven't decided yet. Normally he switches up the song every day so we at least get a little variety around here. But the last three days it's been the same tune, over and over again. And it's not even like it's a whole song, it's just a short little snippet, so we don't even have the satisfaction of getting to the end of it. And it's not only whistling either, it's a lot of "La la la"ing as well, which is even worse because the dude is loud! And the microwave in the cubicle next door to me is broken and it makes this bumping sound every time someone uses it and I can't figure out why someone doesn't get it fixed because it's also very loud and annoying. If it belonged to our group I'd take it into my own hands, but it doesn't, so I can't. And also, I think there's someone who has fried chicken for lunch every day because I smell it cooking every day in the bumpy microwave and it makes me want to go over there and eat it myself.

No comments: