Thursday, February 16, 2006

Check it out!!

Yeah, so I have some "pure nerd" friends at work and one of them sent me this link. Even if you're not into Tech stuff, this is seriously cool. Basically, I want one.

http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/~rdivecha/archives/2006/02/the_world_of_sm.html

On an unrelated note, I feel I may have caught my roomie's nasty cold. I woke up this morning with a sore throat that has gotten worse as the day's progressed. I think it's because I've sorta been burnin' the candle at both ends the past few days and my body can't handle it anymore (can't blame it, really). And I have plans again tonight that I don't want to miss. So my idea is this: I stick it out today to show my boss I'm tough, go home and nap for an hour or two before heading out for drinks with coworkers/partners in crime, then call in sick tomorrow, which coincidentally happens to be Friday. :) I think it's a very good plan. A very good plan indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've picked up a cold or something, too. Probably from a stinkin' coworker. My co-workers are very stinky. No, seriously, I almost had about the same plan as you - at the very least, I probably won't come in until 11 AM tomorrow, hehe. Especially since I'm going out tonight even though I shouldn't. I know it's dumb, but WTF. I'm not the brightest person ever, I guess.