Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been meaning to tell you ...

Project Runway - I didn't get a chance to write about the Brooke Shields episode from 2 weeks ago, but I have to say I was shocked to see Kelli go. Her outfit was not great, but I never questioned her taste level. And once again I thought the judges were on crack when they picked the winner. Keith's dress was plain ugly IMHO, and Jerell's was clearly a higher quality garment that even *I* would wear. But whatever. As for the drag episode ... most colorful episode EVER! Fun fun fun. I want drag queens as friends. I loved all of the top 3 and didn't care who won either way. So congrats, Joe. Bottom 3, I was glad Jerell didn't get auf'd, and I think they made a good decision to send Daniel home because he just wasn't paying attention to the jobs at hand. And cute as he was, he never ever smiled, and he was starting to look like a bobble-head. Though Keith better be the next to go because I'm getting reeeeally bored with him. We should call him "Scrappy" or something. And seriously? His so-called specialty of doing the fabric swatches all over the place, with unfinished edges, is really more of a cheat to get him out of hemming, or having to create something with a real shape! C'mon!!

TYG-meter - My neighbor says "There you go" about a bazillion times a day. Not as in "You asked for this report, and I have it ready, so there you go." But the slang-ish "There you go" meaning, "You're right" or "That's a good idea." Except she uses it as a filler so much that it's also taken on the meanings "What you said is very funny" and "That's very interesting." I was curious how many times she really does say it, so every day this week I'm keeping count. So far today we're at 6, which seems low, to tell you the truth. I just dread the day when I find myself saying it!! Gawd!

No comments: